You probably already noticed the icons at the top right of the blog, but in case you didn’t, Stata is now on Facebook and Twitter. Follow us at @stata and join us on Facebook to keep up-to-date with the latest Stata-related happenings. We will share events, announcements, blog posts, and more.
Posts Tagged ‘twitter’
5 November 2010 No comments
Subscribe to the Stata Blog
- Quantile regression allows covariate effects to differ by quantile
- Structural vector autoregression models
- An ordered-probit inverse probability weighted (IPW) estimator
- Cointegration or spurious regression?
- Two faces of misspecification in maximum likelihood: Heteroskedasticity and robust standard errors
#StataProgramming 21x ado ado-command ado-file Bayesian binary biostatistics Chicago conference do-file econometrics endogeneity estimation Excel format gmm gsem hexadecimal IEEE IRT marginal effects margins Mata meeting mlexp multilevel models nonlinear model numerical analysis OLS precision probit programming random numbers runiform() SEM simulation Statalist Stata matrix command Stata matrix function statistics syntax time series treatment effects users group
- 2016 Brazilian Stata Users Group meeting: Call for presentations
- Proceedings of the 2016 Stata Conference Chicago now available
- 2016 Polish Stata users Group meeting: Call for presentations
- Stata Press titles are now available as eBooks
- An Introduction to Survival Analysis Using Stata, Revised Third Edition